- Burn candle within sight
- Keep out of the reach of children and pets
- Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire
- Remove all packaging before burning
- Place on temperature safe surface
- Keep away from drafts. Keep wax pool free of debris
- To avoid overheating and sooting, keep wick centered and trimmed to ¼’’ at all times
- Do not burn more than 4 hours at a time
- Discontinue use when ¼’’ of wax remains
If your candle is not releasing a strong fragrance:
- Move your candle to another location to avoid drafts from vents or fans
- Single wick candles are meant to be used in smaller rooms to enhance fragrance performance. Double or triple wick candles work best in larger rooms.
If you are experiencing excess soot from your candle:
- Make sure to trim your wicks and keep them trimmed regularly
- If you are still experiencing excess sooting, please trim your wick to 1/8’’
- Please ensure that your candle is not being burned near a vent or fan.
- Make sure you are not burning your candle longer than the recommended time of 3-4 hours.
*If you are experiencing excess soot and these suggestions are not working, discontinue use and contact us.
To avoid a crack in your candle:
- Make sure your wicks are trimmed to ¼’’
- Make sure your wicks are centered
- Do not exceed the recommended burn time of 3-4 hours
- Avoid drafts as they can cause wicks to veer off center, which can lead to glass overheating
*Discontinue use if wick clips are exposed or if there is only ¼’’ of wax left in your candle vessel.
Tunneling is more apparent in the initial burn of the candle. Please burn your candle 2-3 times and make sure each burn time is in increments of 3-4 hours to allow wax to pool around the edges of the candle.
If tunneling is still apparent, proceed to burn in 3-4 increments until candle self-corrects.
Wick issues or self-extinguishing flame:
If flame is self-extinguishing, please wait until wick is cool then loosen the wick fibers by twisting the wick with your fingers and relight.